Monday, July 2, 2007

summer vacay

taking the summer off from theatre was the best decision of my life. found myself a femme gang and a ton of sun. a float ride shaking my ass on national television. the hustling that I forgot I missed so much. drinking too much and staying up all night. actually getting to go to pride because there wasn't a show to run or rehearsals to attend. I do miss the theatre being away and it will feel terribly good to be back.

my next show is 'The Joan Rivers Project' -starring the one and only. should be hilarious.

my kid sister's wedding is in just a few weeks now. going back to the homeland for a week filled with wedding and family and all the wonderful intense emotions that follow. I have to throw a bachlorette party for my straight-edge, prudish and favorite (only) most beautiful sister. And make a toast. Ans all sorts of other things that are already freaking me out. It's just way too hetero for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment