Sunday, March 11, 2007

perv award

the show I'm working on right now opened last night accompanied by too much wine and a a few moments that were, well, just too much. they give out a "golden homie", otherwise known as a gold spray painted homer simpson pez dispenser, that resembles a very small golden penis. I was asked to accept the golden penis award on behalf of a co-worker who I adore, and the acceptance was accompanied by a little too much touching from the director, who is also my boss. ewwww, gross! I sweat so much standing in front of everyone after already downing too much wine. the rest of the evening was spent on the fire escape with all my best friends, a high school kid who flirts with older women, a foxy mother/daughter pair, and a smattering of kids I went to school with. one of the better opening nights, which we closed down again, thank you team H. cheers to robots, new yorkers, student designers, noggin' juice and crazy folks... "that's the magic part"

now it's sunday and family night has already come and gone with only two l-words left before we'll have to come up with something better to do on sunday nights. and I embark on my first weekend (as in 3 sequencial days off!!!!!!) since I skipped town for x-mas. I've worked my butt off all year thus far and I'm so thrilled to get out of town. a little road trip south.

No comments:

Post a Comment