Sunday, August 5, 2007

the rathskeller

after bitching about madison on this blog for a few weeks, nothing makes me happier than meeting someone who knows about the red union mugs that you used to be able to go get refilled at the wisconsin union (where I am STILL a member! and I never even schooled there!) with beer or coffee or whatever you so pleased nearly anytime of day. anyone who knows me knows I'm rarely without my red, gross, coffee-stained brown mug circa 1991 and how desperately I search to find something as good, as perfect, as suitable for my beverage of choice. And now the lid is busted, what to do?

a good night at chez, ready to count some paper and pretend like it's a lot, but I love to take my clothes off for money and there was a fabulous bachlorette party there for most of the night that I think annoyed everyone, but they paid me well, and I just can't get enough of 80's prom dresses.

my bed is covered in ho gear and I am tempted to just crawl in alongside the piles of bikinis and stilletos and condoms and lube just to lay down my pretty curls and sleep. exhaustion in the purest form.

No comments:

Post a Comment